Friday, January 22, 2010

LOVE LETTER -XXII- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )


Dear...my love Fir....,

Why I still love you...? Sitting here thinking, of the time you've hurt me wondering why i still love you......maybe it's your eyes. The way they make me fell so good inside or the way you smile....
That makes me feel that I've never been so happy in my life. It's probably just the way you are you. .....Funny, sweet, caring, cute guy that every girl dreams of. But all the times you hurt me........I just don't understand .
So..............Why I still love you...???............AND

May be because.....I love you more than the sun has and ever will shine I love you more than time could ever wash away........I love you more than the millimeters between us and the center of the universe..... I love you more than any words could describe it......I love you more than I could ever show you.. I love you more than life itself...........I love you more than my dream would ever allow...... I love you more than I have loved anyone in my existence.... I love you more than all the raindrop, that have ever fallen......I love you more than this could ever state....

My love for you never change....Until Allah closes my eyes,
I can't imagine ....life without you....???....It is not that I m afraid to die,
It is that if I die who will love you as i do...?????


From..

......LOVEFOREVER........
.

No comments:

Post a Comment