Thursday, October 28, 2010

LOVE LETTER -XXIX- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )

Dear Fir...

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.....

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. I love you, not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me.

The first time I saw you......I knew it was true, I'd love you forever and that’s what I'll do. You don't know what you do to me; you don't have a clue. You have no idea what it’s like to be me, looking at you.

It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again. The moment I looked in your eyes I fell in love. Every time I look I fall in love again. I've looked so many times, and have gathered so much love. I have so much to carry with me I don't know what to do....The greatest pleasure of life is love...

Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks...didn't know I was looking for love until I found you.

True love stories never have endings......Where there is love there is life.....Love will never die...!!11

LOVEFOREVER ....

No comments:

Post a Comment