Thursday, July 5, 2012

LOVE LETTER -L- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )

Dear ,
But there’s something missing. We both know it and been avoiding this moment but the time has come. You know what I mean. We need to break up.
This has been coming on for a long time. We just don’t communicate like we used to. Heck, here I am writing this to you instead of just speaking to you in person, what does that say about us? Look no one did anything wrong, it obviously just wasn’t meant to be. So let’s skip the blame and let me just express my sincere appreciation for you.
I admire you for your sense of confidence and self esteem. You always seem so cool and in control and I look at you in awe. You are more intelligent than anyone I know and it goes beyond the normal book smarts, you have real world common sense. You understand the world and people and always know the right thing to do. And then you do that right thing. You are such a good and beautiful person. Thank you for allowing me to see your lovely soul and for sharing so much of yourself with me. You will make someone really happy someday. I want you to know you deserve a person who will see you as I see you every day, as the most incredible human being alive and a jewel that should be cherished and protected to allow it to shine.
I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it’s time for my last tear to fall and smile again. So, from now on just remember that, I could've been the best thing you ever had. While I was holding on all you did was let go.
Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don't have. It’s really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.
I'm going to smile, because I want to make you happy, laugh, so you won't see me cry. I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it killed me, I'm going to smile.
I hate the way I could never hate you. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you. Life sucks a lot of the time, right? But you know, if you can get through a heart break, you can get through almost anything.
One day you'll look back, and think...damn! She really love did love me ... Time and time again I forgave you again you. I've forgiven you for things that I swore to myself I'd never forgive someone for.... and here you are, still hurting me, and I still forgave you.
One day you'll look back, and you'll see ..you've missed out on a lot ....
Loveforever

No comments:

Post a Comment