Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LOVE LETTER -XVIII- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )




My sweetheart...

You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer.

Never in my wildest dreams had I ever dreamt that I would fall in love with a man just like you. Oddly enough, in my night dreams, I would be visited by this "handsome" male figure. In my dream the male figure, would quietly approach me from behind, then wrap his arms around my waist and put his head to the nape of my neck and whisper, "I am here for you." This dream continued for several different nights. Then you and I got to be alone. And you came to me. Our flirtatious ways were deepening. We shared a moment alone, and I felt you close to my heart. Now every day when I hear the sound of your voice, my heart does that "jump" and beats a little faster.

I've fallen in love with you, but you are not mine to fall in love with. And we both have realized this, so we keep a safe distance.

Until then, my sweet handsome, I will forever hold you in a special place in my heart, just discreetly.

Love always,

-LOVEFOREVER-

No comments:

Post a Comment