Wednesday, December 9, 2009

LOVE LETTER -XVII- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )


Hello honey....
Dear.. I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

I'd be so good to you. I would never do anything to hurt you. I would cherish you and support you in everything you do. I'd show you love like you've never seen before. I love you, and there's nothing I can do about it but write this letter that you'll receive anyway. But to let it all out makes it a little easier.

I miss you, my love, my heart, my soul. Please take care of yourself because I truly care for you. Even if we are over, I will always have you in my heart. And I will always remember the time we spent together. Allah bless you, and your family. I hope one day you'll find happiness and don't think about me......As u always said think it as a dream.......just think of me as one part of your sweet dream...and keep it as a love letter and put it inside envelope ......one day when u want to remember me just open it....and read .....and me always there for you.......

I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way I'm thinking of you always.

Love always....

FOREVER......

No comments:

Post a Comment