Friday, July 29, 2011

LOVE LETTER -XLI- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )

To my dearest...

There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart, that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my lover...my best friend....

You are my one true love. Time to time..365 Days dreaming of you...8760 hrs thinking of you...525600 Mins missing you...315360000 Millisec just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me....You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living.

Before this I think...everything you did was a manipulation, after all. Every little word you said, though I believed it at the time, was self-serving.That why a word lier always come out from my mouth or always hurting you in my sms...

Now I know that is you a person of few words. You don't often say what is on your mind and even if you do, it usually doesn't come out quite right. But what you do not express verbally doesn't mean you don't fell it in your heart...That what I learn and try to understand your attitude as what you always said...

When we first met, feelings that I didn't know existed stirred in my heart. An unexplained desire to know you better and a burning hope that I made a good impression. It is not often that we come across a person in our lives that we want him/her to take notice of us and ignite the spark that is embedded in our hearts.

For some, love doesn't occur in an instant. Even I used to think that love takes some time to grow, especially the kind of deep love that envelops us now. But love can also be strange. If the person feels right in every way, love can take on a level of intensity that we never knew we are capable of feeling.

And this is what I'm experiencing right now. Being with you is comfort, love, security, contentment, passion and happiness, all rolled into one. A myriad of feelings but each works with one an other to build a profound emotion in my heart that only you are capable of arousing. This relationship...fairly ....in our hearts..

Please forgive me for all the hurt that I have caused you in the past; I love you and I always will until I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and you will be that last angel face I see. I will be able to hold you in my arms one last time and tell you how much I love you and how much you really mean to me.

But....When I don't message you or call you....Doesn't mean....I forgot about you.......

I was just giving you time.......To miss me........


- LOVE FOREVER-

No comments:

Post a Comment