Monday, August 15, 2011

LOVE LETTER -XLII- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )

Dear love....,

I just wanted to thank you! You know I don't think you realize how much you inspire me. I am so proud of the person you've become and are becoming. I understand you've been through a lot and you've made not the best of choices, but I can see that you have grown.

Though truthfully I've always known from the very first time I met you to now, that you were a strong person.

You are so full of wisdom about life that when you speak it really makes me think that I could stay there forever just to listen to your open mind, for it is peaceful and inviting.

Honey..., you have become my awakening, you have helped me see things in a brighter way, In a happier, enlightening way. For I was once drowning from my own fears, completely cynical about love, about hope and security. I used to think that no one understood me and could ever.

Then one day before I knew you personally, you flew into my thoughts and at that moment though I wasn't truly sure why you were there. Suddenly I felt reassured and a smile was brought to my heart. Somehow I believe deep down I knew I loved you then.

When I got to know you a year later I realized I wasn't alone and that something inside of you was hurting similar to what constantly brought tears to my eyes. I went through a time in my life where I felt worthless unloved, continuously searching for happiness.

But, you made me laugh and forget everything that was going on. That year you became my escape, my survival. I don't think I could of made it through that year as strong as I did if you weren't in my life.

Honey.... I thank you for all the fun times we spent together even if they were short lived. Now over the years I have come to this conclusion you must have been an angel sent by God to help me grieve and become a strong willed woman because no one has ever been able to help me see the light. Clouds of darkness shadowed over me no matter what any other soul would say, but you make me smile with just your presence.

You don't have to say a word; everything's okay when you're beside me. You know I thank God every day for the amazing people he has brought into my life because each and every one of them has changed my life in a very beautiful dramatic way.

And I believe people are brought into your life for a reason, a way in which to guide you and help you see yourself. I like to call all those wonderful people my angels, my earthly angels. Honey... you are one, and I thank you once again from the bottom of my heart. And though we may never be, just know you will always live in my heart.

Love always,

-LOVEFOREVER-

No comments:

Post a Comment