Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LOVE LETTER -XLIII- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )

Dear love...

I used to pray for us to be alone, because I envisioned that we'd never run out of things to say. We're both such freaks, such word addicts, so similar yet careening down radically different paths. I used to dream of possiblities floating over our heads, little cartoon-bubble musings matched with cups of coffee.

But on that day, the last day as far as I'm concerned, we sat in a room full of goodbyes and leavings, as filled with last-minute emotion as it could possibly be, and found nothing, nothing on earth, to say.

My Love; my Sweet ... I look back at the years that we shared together, how amazing my time with you was. Sometimes it breaks my heart to go that far back down the road and be reminded of how much I loved you; how much we loved each other. I have never felt a love so magnificent and immaculate than that of which I had in my heart for you. How could two people that felt as if they could never live without each other, now become so distant and far apart? How can a love that was meant to last, crumble right before our very eyes? What happened to our love ... what happened to us?

I would've never thought that I would ever have to question or doubt what we had. You're an amazing man, honey..., you've helped me to discover my dreams and inspired me to become the woman that I've always dreamed of becoming. I am a better person because of you - because you believed in me, because you love me. I love you dearly, ....., with all my heart.

I look into your eyes and I see a love that is very much still there, but no longer radiant and alive. I don't believe that we grew apart, my love, but we began to grow differently. Does that mean that we stopped loving each other? Absolutely not. You're a very special soul in my life and you will always continue to be. I love you with all my being and I accept that we are now traveling down different paths in our lives, but my love for you will always remain constant and my past of you will be relived in my dreams. Though our roads are different, our paths will always cross and maybe someday in the future, our roads will meet and we
will travel down the same path once again, until then my sweet love ... in my heart is where you always reside.

True love never dies as we see in our eyes, only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye...If my love for you were water, it would be as vast as an ocean...There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you...When you love a woman, you see your world inside her eyes...


I will love you all my life and when I die I will still love you through eternity and beyond.....

-LOVEFOREVER-

No comments:

Post a Comment