Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LOVE LETTER -III- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )


Dear love,

I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter,
but I thought i'd do this for you because you are the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we're far apart -- you're in ............, and I'm in ..........but hey.........., like I said, distance means so little....
when you love someone so much.

I can't eat, sleep, walk, drive, or even work without thinking about you.
You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart,
but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore. it belongs to you.

From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love.........
and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am.

Love always........

-loveforever-

No comments:

Post a Comment