Saturday, October 31, 2009

FRIEND FOR ME


I've been thinking about you.
And I know I don't say it often enough,
but I appreciate all you do.
I've never known anyone
as giving as you.
You always go that extra mile
to inspire and encourage me.
You make me want to try harder;
you make me want to succeed.
You're one of a kind,
different from others
Generous but not one that smothers
Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game
But not just another... in the long chain.
You've made me
believe in me.
For this and so much more,
I'm sending good wishes
to your door.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, i vh gone yr letter. its just amazing honey. how u find such a beautiful words daily?..its really superb... in fact i dont have words to appreciate..if u appear in front me..i'll just show my appreciation by my sweet kisses.........
    Jolly.........

    ReplyDelete