Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LOVE LETTER -X- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )






Dear honey...,
You're such a special part of me, as loving and caring as you can be honey.... You're everything that matters in my life...I love to see your cute face, your smile very sweet and attractive. I was admire your smile day and night. I open your picture at a moon light...I can see your picture but I can't take it. I can see your sweet smile AND I hear your laughter. I can see your sharp eyes but we can't against each other.I can see your sexy lips but I can't taste its.I can see your love inside your eyes but I can't get it. You're all I ever need honey. You're the one I turn to when I need somebody there, to laugh and talk with, to understand and care. The one I need to have forever by my side and the one I can depend on, in whom I can confide. You're all I'll ever need to have a full and happy life. I love you for your love for me, so constant and so true. But most of all I love you just because you're you. Until we meet dear, until we seeing each other....until we know better.....until we can feel what LOVE is....in a big meaning between two LOVER... AND.....I LOVE YOU FOREVER...
My word of promise.!!
I will love you forever and a day, and if forever takes a lifetime, then I promise to be there at the end to greet you with open arms. Then we will finally have all the dreams we have ever dream about, become a reality. Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you..!!
Honey, I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless...
You are always on my mind..I enjoy every minute we spend together in writing to each other. I also want you to know that I will always be here for you no matter what....
I love you so much
....as I need your touch....
Love forever dear.........

No comments:

Post a Comment