Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LOVE LETTER -XII- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )




My dearest Fir.......

I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything and the half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.
All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart and for us to be together, to never be apart. No one else in the world can even compare, you're perfect and so is this love that we share. We have so much more than I ever though we would, honey I love you more than I ever though I could.

When I saw you for the first time, sitting on the chair a the airport, .....so handsome and secure,
I was amazed that my heart could still beat that hard, you were the most handsome gentleman my heart had laid eyes on in a very long time.
Before being with you I had heard of passion and love and seen it in movies, never dreamed that
kind of emotion would ever come to me.

I still remember the way you made me tingle with your handsome honest smile. I knew from the first words spoken between the two of us, that things were never going to be the same for me anymore, and that I was going to have to sort out these mysterious feelings that I was having. We had to have time with one another again to help me understand what was happening to me.
I needed to figure out how it was that you were able to cast such a spell over me. Then you took and hold my hand inside a car; I knew I would be nervous and perplexed by you until you whisper..................' I like your perfume....'.....hemmmmm............"

After spending time with you, I now know how real passion and love can be. You have opened my heart, and opened the gate to a new world for me. Did you know you had such a power?
..................................................................................................................................................
My life is starting to become so different, even if my days seem the same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.
I must confess that in some ways I feel inadequate. My mind is questioned; can I match your gentleness? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same emotions from me.

I miss you, my love.

Ever dreaming about you, my best friend with love and benefits....

Your LOVE FOREVER...

No comments:

Post a Comment