Saturday, November 7, 2009

LOVE LETTER -XIII- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )


My love,

I m writing this to let you know how I feel about you. We've been through so much together and yet our love for each other has always came out on top. I want to thank you for loving me for me and always being there when I needed you the most. I've never felt this way about anybody in very long time.
I love you so much. I can't and don't want to imagine life without you. You mean the world to me. You are like air- I can't live with out you.
I need you to survive.Waking up beside you every morning has brung so much joy to my heart. I love you because of who you are when I'm with you.

After getting to know you better, and going through all the tough times together at less a days in this year that has made us stronger, I now know I am in a place I have never been before. I'm in a place that is calm and serene, but exciting and exhilarating, all at the same time. This place is neither a state of mind, nor just one of physical being. It is a place where my soul soars. It is a place I share with you.
I'm in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts, and my days end with you in my mind. I'm in a place where, when good things happen, my first reaction is that I'm excited, because I'll get to share them with you. I'm in a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you'll be there to provide comfort and make the world right again with a your simple honest smile, or with your soft caress of my hand.
This place that I hold in my heart for you is precious beyond words. You are there, and I am a better woman because of it. When you hold me in your arms, I'm in a place that I never want to leave, and I pray it is a place I never have to leave. Just know that when you hold me in your arms, I am in the safest, most treasured place in the world.
The place that I am in now is the best of all. I see you as someone I can trust, confide in, play with and enjoy life with. You make me so happy. I can't begin to describe how you really make me feel so I will offer just this: I LOVE YOU..!!!!!

I will wait anxiously to be with you again. That is when I will be in your arms again. Until then you are in my heart, and in my mind, and I will ache until your return, with a yearning that can only be satisfied by your loving arms and warm kisses.

I love you as much as sand at the beach..as much star at the sky..as much dropping rain ...and all that ..no body can count and measure for us....

Your LOVEFOREVER....




No comments:

Post a Comment