Friday, November 20, 2009

OLD FLAME LOVE LETTER


Hello dear.......

Several years have passed and the season in succession, although the color picture of life was faded by the years....but your love always on my mind.

I know it's getting late, but you are my true love and first lover.

We never met but our phone conversations is the only way we would spend with an hours talking and our love letter is the most beautiful thing inside a mail box.
I still remember one of your love letter ..with picture of the hearts have printed on it.
Hem....I ask you ..as I don't know what the meaning of that .....so you feel disappointed on me....and it seem days together you didn't contact me.....

Oh...actually i know ..how much you love me....
I really love you ...with all my heart dear....The emotions we have for each other are so intense. We truly love each other and realize that we should have married and built a life together.

Why have you taken too much time to tell me..that is love inside your heart ....?????
Hemm....you only told me after a years we don't meet each other...ohhhhhh..
.it's too late dear.....
It's really hurting my feeling .........I feel regret when...I get married with an other man as I though I love him........

I love every little thing about you dear...I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the your voice. You are a complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you.

I was very surprised to hear from you...after years ..... Our e-mail exchanges went from one of bitterness about the past, to a sense of friendship, forgiveness,kindness, emotional maturity, closure and acknowledging the important part we played in shaping each other's lives.
We talk every day and have done so for the months now, we have so much in common, can talk for hours about anything, I don't know where we will go with this re kindled love of ours, but neither one of us wants to hurt anyone else in all this, so we have no idea what may happen in the future.
Nothing can happen now, but if it could, I would take a long way a part from your life as you told me too...and you will not respect me as who I m....

Some emotions are best left on the shelf where they belong. What you miss is not me. What you miss is the unfilled dream of our marriage and a life with a woman you once deeply loved. You miss not the real me, but the idealization of me that time has caused in your mind. Forget me and the pain will go away. Look at your kids, smile and remember all the happiness your wife brought into your life and the past is the past. Forgive and forget.

LOVE doesn't mean being together staying forever...
But LOVE mean staying together being forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment