Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LOVE LETTER -XIV- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )



My love Fir...

Words however special.....could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart...I want to let you know, my heart is where your love lies. You're always on my mind and I'm thinking about you every time....

Fir....., I miss you so much! It seems like forever since I saw you last. Everyday is just like the one before. I sit around... think of you... wish you were still mine. The thought that you belong to somebody else tears me up inside.
I wonder sometimes if you tell me that you love somebody else and that she is the perfect girl... like you told me.So...my tears come suddenly ......
I know someday i must face that fact........ohhhhh...... You are the love of my life and I know you still love me too.

Everyday, every moment that goes by I think of you. My brain tells me to give up, but my heart says I can't stop loving you. I spend all day dreaming of the moment you would call to say you feel the same way. As much as I try to pretend, the truth is, I can't stop loving you. I don't know how to stop.

I will cherish the moments we have spent together, from our very first kiss to our last. I miss the way you look at me and rub my face, I miss you calling me A..... (because you know it gets on my nerves), I miss you missing me, I miss everything about you, I miss our phone conversations and the way we would spend hours talking about our countries and the way we meeting at first time during out chatting. But most of all I miss you forever dear.......

The sweet little things you do for me everyday is touches my heart and makes me feel how lucky I am to have you in my life...

Always loving you...

No comments:

Post a Comment