Tuesday, November 24, 2009

LOVE LETTER -XV- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )


Dear Fir.....

I love you with all my heart....What is there to believe in during life nothing lasts, aside from strife, life may perish, life may end, our soul we may give,
Our soul we may spend, but our love, that Eternal Flame, will never dim, will never change, it will Forever Last, when all otherlights leave, for you light my life, you make me believe in your eyes, I see... myself...

I will place the moments we've shared together in a time capsule and hide it in the most secret place of my heart. And maybe 10 @ 20 years from now, if or when we meet again, maybe then we can both open the capsule together and be reminded of our wonderful relationship.

Fir...., I finally meet the right guy and he's not available. That guy is you dear..... I'm in love with you but I can't be with you.
But, I've got to tell you, for the first time in months I can finally smile because although you didn't say much the last time you called I knew you still cared.

You can keep your love. Everyday I ask myself why ... why do I feel this way? Why can't I stop loving you? Then it dawned on me ... you put voodoo on me! Just kidding.

Before I go I want you to know that you will always have a special place in my heart, and like I've said many times before, I do not regret anything we've done. The only thing I regret is you telling me you love me because since then you have given me nothing but the cold shoulders.

Please don't be scared, I want nothing but your honest love, well ... I do want more but I am willing to settle. I am not trying to make you feel bad or push you further away. I am just trying to make you understand what's in my heart.

I would walk a thousand miles, just to see you....and I would scream a thousand words, just so you could hear me....I want to be in your heart honey.....forever and ever....
And never lasting love.....

Your LOVE FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment