Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LOVE LETTER -XXXVI- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )

Honey...

I was on my way to bed and wanted to write you a little note. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much.I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you again. I want to give you my heart and soul.

Hey, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Sunday is almost here again. I just want you to know how much I love you.
Ever since the first time I heard you on the phone and heard your cute voice, I miss you every second of my life.

The perfect thought is us together forever. The sweetest word is your name. And the greatest thing is your love. Every silent prayer that has left my mind, all the empty words that have left my mouth and chased my lips, and all the lonely tears that have escaped my eyes have made me who I am, one to love you more. All the times I felt I've found the one, and all the times I've mourned over a bleeding heart, all the times I've given it all I've got is are as many as I have found my face in the mud.

All the times we fight feels like we're gambling our lives. I hope we never lose. I love you so much, those five words I tell you so much can't have more meaning than anything else ever possibly could. I love you with all my faults and all my achievements. I love you with all that I am. I love you for who you are. I hope in the quietest of the night when I whisper out to you you know just what to do. You listen to hear my voice echoing how much I love you.

Love Always.......
-LOVE FOREVER-

No comments:

Post a Comment