Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LOVE LETTER -XXXVII- ( For Everybody who was fall inlove )

Dear Love,

I met you almost are years ago ............., and since that time, I have grown to love you so deeply. I have heard it said that long distance romances don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real.I believe in destiny though just like I believe in luck and karma.

I lay awake at night, sometimes, and I cry 'cause I miss you so much. I know that we can't change the past, and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie ... I am so in love with you.

I know I am not perfect and I have not made things easy for either of us but I Love You with all my heart. I will do whatever it takes to make this work. I cannot imagine a day without you in my life....

When your cogitation me so tenderly, my heart skips a beat. When I look into your beautiful eyes, I can see how much you love me. When we contemplate each other ...it's so sweetly and......., I can feel the emotion just by holding you closely... we may not be married to each other, but our love still goes on, and I just want you to know that you are precious to me and no matter how this story turns out, I will always love you, now and forever. I love you......

Love always,
-LOVEFOREVER-

No comments:

Post a Comment